Forum Index

Animus Clan - Play for Fun

Home Forum Webchat FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
CaptainKiwi
Forum Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Oct - 12:26 (2013)    Post subject: [Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application Reply with quote

1. What is your IGN ?: CaptainKiwi or LIMES|CaptnKiwi

2. Since when are you playing on our servers ? And on what servers are you playing more often?: I play since August on Animus 1TDM.

3. Have you ever been banned ? (When, Where, ...): aloha.pourquoi in December 2012 for hacking,but I already forgot about that.

aloha.pourquoi AGAIN,I have been falsely banned by a staff,I was shooting at the head then at the body(SMG headshot = 75HP damage and 1 body shot around 20-30)Then I got banned because it LOOKED like I was hacking,he was sorry for falsely banning me.

4. Short justification why you should get it:

I often get accused of aimbotting and I am just sick of getting votekicked.

IGN: LIMES|CaptnKiwi or CaptainKiwi
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Oct - 12:26 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Silnius
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Oct - 15:47 (2013)    Post subject: [Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application Reply with quote
Hey, welcome on the forum !
We will let you know soon the answer ^^
CaptainKiwi
Forum Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 16 Oct - 19:14 (2013)    Post subject: [Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application Reply with quote
Uhm..I was on the server today and:
MrFritz,Nikhao and Swimming were on the server,they were insulting me and votekicked me 2 times.
The first reason of the votekick was: "aimbot" I had a 0.80 ratio and they were votekicking me.
The second votekick had the reason: "nazi" the votekick was very close,there were like 2 votes left,after that I called an admin and MrFritz got muted.A admin trusted me.
They were aliassed as: MrFritz was "Shubb",Nikhao was "yetsukii" and Swimming was noobpwned.
Can you do something?It's just annoying if they are insulting for no reason.
It was like: I join,and then: "hi kiwi aimbot scrub"

PS: MrFritz got muted by @admin from the IRC.

IGN: LIMES|CaptnKiwi or CaptainKiwi
Visit poster’s website Skype
Silnius
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 16 Oct - 20:23 (2013)    Post subject: [Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for your message, i will check the log and eventually ban some people.
When that happens, please try to ask for an admin on the IRC ^^ 

You are accepted as trusted, please check your private message
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:06 (2018)    Post subject: [Accepted]Kiwi's trusted application
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation