Forum Index

Animus Clan - Play for Fun

Home Forum Webchat FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amatt Guard Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  

What do you think?
Good!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Bad!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Maybe...
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Amatt
Clan Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 31 May - 21:22 (2014)    Post subject: Amatt Guard Application Reply with quote
1) Where do you live (Country+GMT) ? And when are you most available ?
  New York ( -5 GMT )

2) What is your IGN ?
  Amatt

3) Why do you want to become a guard ?
  I've seen a lot of people hacking recently, and want to stop it Smile

4) Did you get any experience on managing server, as guard, moderator, or admin ? If yes, where?
  Yes, I owned my own server (Awesome Intel RPG) I own my own website (http://iDroidCheats.com) Am a moderator on one of the largest iOS hacking website (iOSCheaters.com) and on iOSInterest.com

5) Since when are you playing on Animus servers ? And on what servers are you playing most often ?
  I have been playing for quite a long time... I play on Animus 1 TDM 99% of the time Wink

a little about myself: 
Basically I'm 16, have had a lot of exp catching rule breakers... Forums esp. I am a mod on a lot the most popular being ioscheaters.com.... I stopped a major leecher and have helped a lot with making sure no one breaks the rules (Even staff [some dislike me for it XD])  I've played AoS since I was 7 i think on my old IBM r40 and have a good deal of experience with aos. i also ran a server (Awesome intel RPG) off of that same r40 and broke it Smile   I make mods for Minecraft PE and have helped many people on the Minecraft Forum. I program PE mods in javaScript, and i know basic python. I also know some C# and know how to use java to make Minecraft (PC) mods with forge modloader. That's about it Smile I have good PR skills due to being one of 8 and good leadership skills.  I hope that his helps you get to know me a bit better 

I hope that you consider this! 

Thanks!
~Amatt

Last edited by Amatt on Sat 7 Jun - 22:52 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 31 May - 21:22 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Silnius
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 15:11 (2014)    Post subject: Amatt Guard Application Reply with quote
Thanks for your application,
Could you join the IRC channel when you have some times ?
Amatt
Clan Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 19:55 (2014)    Post subject: Amatt Guard Application Reply with quote
Silnius wrote:
Thanks for your application,
Could you join the IRC channel when you have some times ?

Of course! Very Happy
Visit poster’s website
Silnius
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 24 Jun - 08:31 (2014)    Post subject: Amatt Guard Application Reply with quote
Join the IRC today to talk 
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:24 (2018)    Post subject: Amatt Guard Application
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation