Forum Index

Animus Clan - Play for Fun

Home Forum Webchat FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rezon
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jun - 22:48 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
1) Where do you live (Country+GMT) ? And when are you most available ?
Germany, GMT +2
2) What is your IGN ?
Rezon or zyu
3) Why do you want to become a guard ?
Generally because I want to help the server getting rid of hackers, griefers, etc.
I am playing frequently on your server and hackers are quite common (on almost every servers, as we don't move to .76). Thus I want to administrate your server with fairness and seriousness. 
4) Did you get any experience on managing server, as guard, moderator, or admin ? If yes, where?
Yes, I am a guard on the aloha.pk servers, an admin on GieMap - Deutscher Server, and I was an admin on the former Assassins's Spade Servers and on the [HOMO] Servers aswell.
5) Since when are you playing on Animus servers ? And on what servers are you playing most often ?
Uff, to be honest: I don't really know :b. I used to play on your server every now and then (At that time I played very often on goonhaven.org 1 and aloha.pk pinpoint). 

Best regards and cheers,
Rezon

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jun - 22:48 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bixrow
Forum Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 12:13 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Nice application. You are or you was admin of a good servers, point taken Wink.
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 13:12 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Oh thank you, Bixrow! I appreciate it.
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 19:08 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Yo bro, nice to see you! Remember me? I think you can do this "job". Hope u will be a guard!
P.S. Nice Application!
Rezon
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 22:56 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Ohey SeriouS! Of course I remember you. Thank you for your support, I hope it aswell. 
Cya around! 
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul - 09:48 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Hey Rezon, nice to see you around Smile
Join our IRC to talk a little more, thanks for your application !
Rezon
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul - 11:21 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Hey Silnius! Nice to see you either Smile
The pleasure is all mine, see you around IRC and In-Game!
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jul - 11:03 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Accepted as test-guard (little test period before becoming completly guard! )

Good luck
Rezon
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jul - 12:49 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Thank you Silnius! I appreciate your trust in me. I'll do my best to get through this test period successfully.
Admin

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jul - 18:08 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
HEY that's sound great !
good luck man 
Rezon
Server Guard

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jul - 20:14 (2014)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application Reply with quote
Thank you Anto! To success and a great time! Smile

PostPosted: Today at 20:41 (2018)    Post subject: [Accepted]Rezon's Guard Application
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation