Forum Index

Animus Clan - Play for Fun

Home Forum Webchat FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open's Guard Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Muppet
Clan Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 23 Nov - 15:35 (2014)    Post subject: Open's Guard Application Reply with quote
1) Where do you live (Country+GMT) ? And when are you most available ?
Switzerland, GMT +1
2) What is your IGN ?
[Animus]Open
3) Why do you want to become a guard ?
Acutually, because I’ve got so much experience what a good player difference's from a hacker (Ofc disable building for griefers).
I love to keep an eye on different players on the Animus servers and learn some new commands. With it I’d like to bring a bit more
activity in the server managing.

4) Did you get any experience on managing server, as guard, moderator, or admin ? If yes, where?
I’ve been moderator on the German Spades servers. I know the basics commands of a server. Since I wasn’t Moderator the Admin
said I’m doing a pretty good job as reporter.

5) Since when are you playing on Animus servers ? And on what servers are you playing most often ?
Since October 2012 I’m playing on the Animus servers. Also on the aloha.pk Servers I’m very active.

PostPosted: Sun 23 Nov - 15:35 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Silnius
Leader

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 19:40 (2014)    Post subject: Open's Guard Application Reply with quote
Accepted !
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:00 (2018)    Post subject: Open's Guard Application
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Animus Clan -> Support -> Servers Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation