Forum Index

Animus Clan - Play for Fun

Home Forum Webchat FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Confession] I'm a hacker

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Discussion -> The Café (Off-Topic)
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Am I Evil?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Amatt
Clan Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Feb - 16:26 (2015)    Post subject: [Confession] I'm a hacker Reply with quote
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am a hacker. I hack iOS games for the largest iOS hacking site (http://ioscheaters.com).
I would like it also noted that when i started out with AoS (I was like 11) I did experiment with some of the AoS hacks, I really liked the TurboSpade one Razz But... I haven't used a hack in the past 4(ish) years and never will Razz

Have a good day!
~Amatt/Gh0stByte
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 4 Feb - 16:26 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bixrow
Forum Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 6 Feb - 17:39 (2015)    Post subject: [Confession] I'm a hacker Reply with quote
Lel why this confession ? xDDDD
Clan Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 7 Feb - 00:27 (2015)    Post subject: [Confession] I'm a hacker Reply with quote
Cause I was bored and had nothing else to do xD
Visit poster’s website
jessicasmith
Forum Member

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 24 Mar - 03:15 (2015)    Post subject: [Confession] I'm a hacker Reply with quote
Thanks for the great post. Your post simply created my day. it had been terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This can be a pleasant post in a motivating line of content.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:55 (2018)    Post subject: [Confession] I'm a hacker
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Discussion -> The Café (Off-Topic) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation